Saturday, July 20, 2013

Organization 101: Books and Websites--Science Style

So many resources, so little time!!! In my professional life, I am notoriously organized.  Every idea, worksheet, test, resource, etc. has a proper place by unit--whether it be in the file literal cabinet or on my computer.  With technology moving at such a fast pace, I've come to need to catalog of all the resources available per unit.
This morning I began a never-ending journey cataloging books and websites pertaining to my units of science (similar to the one I created when teaching Social Studies several years ago--containing hundreds of books related to teaching ancient history; but that's another story). Here it is (or will be!):
Books and Websites--Science Style 


My 6th grade science folders [for Google Drive, Bookmark Folders, Pinterest, etc.] are the following:
6 1 Inquiry
6 2 Plants
6 3 Animals
6 4 Weather
6 5 Simple Machines
6 5 Energy
P.S. I'm just getting started with this spreadsheet, so check back with me in a few months if you want to see some real resources! --Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment