Saturday, June 15, 2013

Sock Puppets

Sock Puppets is an iPad app that is SO MUCH FUN!!!
You will love it! (I'm so glad I bought an iPad for my birthday!)
I had 30 seconds to record my dialogue with my choice of sock puppets and background. I'm sure that if I used the paid app I'd have more options.

Stuff to consider:
I had a terrible time trying to download this video to my YouTube account--apparently I had to use my USERNAME instead of my EMAIL ADDRESS.
Which brings me to a second problem:  the only two options for sharing this video are Facebook and YouTube---both of which kids are locked out of!  So, unless kids wanted to do this at home with their iPhones and iPads and download to YouTube and send link to the teacher, it could be a problem for them to create for their product.


No comments:

Post a Comment